Directions to the CCIS Inorganic/Materials Chem Labs
You may download a PowerPoint summary or follow the instructions below.
The CCIS Inorganic/Materials Chem Labs are L1-007 and L1-008. To get to the labs from the north end of Chemistry East,
- Go through the doors into CCIS.
- Continue through several sets of doors. At the end of the corridor, continue around to the left.
- Walk past the Faculty of Science, Student Services Office and down the stairs in the middle of the atrium.
- Turn right at the bottom of the stairs and walk down the corridor through two sets of doors.
- Dr. Cooke’s office (L1-001) will be on your left and the labs (L1-007 and L1-008) will be on your right.